MXT with 12x15 SEF gets first Old Deep Silver !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, :hello:

Well I was not going to hunt today but. :icon_scratch: My hunting partner convinced me to hunt the old hunted out ballfield. :dontknow: I also did not plan on finding anything. :tongue3: I did have one area I wanted to try and find some deep silver. ;D I prayed for something sooner than later again and. My first signal was a deep Barber Dime 1892 about 8"-9" deep. :o Not only old but it's a semi key date and the first Barber Dime ever made, (First year minted) even by the way that it looks. I swear its the very first one ever made... :laughing7: The rest of the night most my signals were hard to find but I later found an IH and a Wheat. :icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy ! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

Attachments

• SEFirst 001.jpg
    SEFirst 001.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 822
  • SEFirst 002.jpg
    SEFirst 002.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 823
Upvote 0
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :headbang: :notworthy: :hello2: :occasion14: :wav: :blob5: :blob1: :blob7: :icon_flower: :icon_cyclops_ani: :icon_cyclops_ani: :icon_cyclops_ani:

Silver and an Indian that a good hunt in my book!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: Chug!!!!

WTG Mud. Nice finds :icon_thumright: , so aren't you glad your partner talked you into going? HH.

Ed

Great Barber! You're on the right track now. How do you like that coil?
HH, Doc

its always a bummer when the pennies corrode like that. very nice finds though congrats!

My one and only Barber (an 1895) was found onto of the concrete sidewalk infont of an abandoned old brick bank in Idaho. The keystone over the door said 1910.

The sidewalk had sunk and it had washed off the dirt way.

It is horrible flat, but it's mine.

It must have been there for years. This was in the desert.

Nice digs!!!!

Jim on Camano

Great finds congrats.

Congrats on the first.

The sef coils are good coils. I got a 12X10 on the spectra. You should find alot more now with a bigger coil.

HH Jer

HI :hello:

Thank you everyone for your comments. Always happy to see any comments. :notworthy:

Happy my partner asked me to hunt also happy with the SEF coil. :headbang:

Good hunt still more to find. :icon_thumleft:

Awesome job buddy!!! :icon_pirat:

Congrads on breaking into 19th century silver Swat ! Now go find some more !! MaineRelic

me thinks you owe your hunting partner big time
great finds

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Hello, :hello:

Well I was not going to hunt today but. :icon_scratch: My hunting partner convinced me to hunt the old hunted out ballfield. :dontknow: I also did not plan on finding anything. :tongue3: I did have one area I wanted to try and find some deep silver. ;D I prayed for something sooner than later again and. My first signal was a deep Barber Dime 1892 about 8"-9" deep. :o Not only old but it's a semi key date and the first Barber Dime ever made, (First year minted) even by the way that it looks. I swear its the very first one ever made... :laughing7: The rest of the night most my signals were hard to find but I later found an IH and a Wheat. :icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy ! :notworthy:

Mud , where did you get the coil? BK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back