Mxs first try

tomsneck

Feb 15, 2007
marthas vineyard
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt
Got my new mxs yesterday while at work. I couldn't wait for four o'clock to come! Went to a spot w a couple of friends and hit a front yard I did with my xlt and low and behold ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460716009.687131.jpg. Took a little bit to get used to the control and I still have a lot to learn. I couldn't figure out why the volume seemed to be terrible in the headphones. lol didn't realize they have their own control. Not sure I like that. My sweatshirt kept turning it down on me. Going to have to tape it. But that has nothing to do w the beast. I'm going to find a lot of stuff w this machine.
Went to a house in town and hit a yard that they r going to strip today and the builder let us hit. It was tight quarters for three guys. A lot of metal in the ground but managed these.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460716461.785770.jpg the Rosie I actually missed because some folks were walking by and started to question what I was up to and being in town didn't want to start any trouble so I went to the back of the house and called it a day. My buddy swung around front saw the plug and pulled her out. So I have to say I'm pretty psyched about the mxs. Let u know more in awhile. Thanks

Nice. FWIW I sprung for the wateroroof phones which do not have the volume control and are over the ear vice on the ear phones supplied in the box. Love 'em regardless of whether I am in wet conditions though they are NOT inexpensive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back