muddy puddle goodies for 9/16 including the shiny round surprise coin & mini cent

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wednesday was day 5, I'm old and can't count so this is the latest update. 9 more crusted wheat, 3 IH, a '40 Jeff, a Buff., 2 more buckles one was silver plated, another roundball, a brass tag stamped "4", a hunk of brass something, a bird band "EV 255", brass drawer pull, mini tiny 1920 Cuban 1 Centavo. a surprise 1901 Belgium Leopold II fiddy cent marked "vincotte", silver at 2.3 grams, another Merc. and my first SLQ, plus the usual crappola hunks of copper, brass, 2 pulltabs, wire. MACKAYDON was right about the holed blank silver at 26 MM it was a 2 Reale when it was born. greedy dude that is me will go back again for another bite at the remaining candy today, day whatever ---9/17:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:this place looks like it was carpet bombed with all the digging:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: IMG_1964.jpgIMG_1965.jpgIMG_1966.jpgIMG_1967.jpgIMG_1968.JPGIMG_1969.JPGIMG_1970.jpgIMG_1971.jpgIMG_1972.jpgIMG_1973.jpgIMG_1974.jpgIMG_1975.jpgIMG_1976.jpgIMG_1977.jpg

Upvote 12
hey rich you have a dress weight top picture left corner

Nice finds.

Awesome Hunt! Congratz! I especially like the foreign coins!

Cool bunch of finds

Congrats on the awesome keeper coin haul today :notworthy: I would love to find that many oldies/keepers in a single hunt.

ACE GOT SOME GOOD ONES THERE ..

Nice hunt,,, I think you found a mandrel for cutting holes for electrical conduit?? (2nd picture with drawer pull)

Nice Cuban bud. I would love to find one of those. As strange as it sounds I'm putting it on my bucket list. I have a bottle of Cuban Bacardi that'll look good with one

about the size of a Trime but a bit thicker. it was hangin' with King Leopold 3 feet away down 8" in the mucky nasty clay. that Belgian is one small fiddy cent piece, a virgin's short hair smaller that a penny!!

Very well done! That ATP is tearing it up. Congrats.

Great bunch of finds! Good hunting right there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back