98.8 KB · Views: 499
  • scan0002_1.jpg
    scan0002_1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 499
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 499
Re: MR WALLEYE

Nice walleyes, That Canadian fishing is hard to beat.
Reminds me of some fishing trips to Lac Seul in northern Ontario many years ago.

Re: MR WALLEYE

Some of the best eating fish in my book,perfect for a shore lunch and then some.Nice job guy's...

Re: MR WALLEYE IN CANADA"S NORTH.

I'm drooling. Always wanted to fish a remote Canadian lake and then have the guide fix up a mess of walleyes and some taters for lunch. Mmmm, I can almost smell the campfire and I can almost hear the fish a-fryin. Sadly, it ain't never gonna happen.

Looks like a bunch of fish sandwiches to me...Pass the ketchup. Great pics Hardy..Have always wanted to fish in Canada, I heard it it heard to beat.

Don, you and my brother inlaw would be best fishing mates. Hienz on all fish Sandwiches, I make my own fish batter and flavour it accordingly.
Hot and spicey for Northern pike, Walleye's batter has a little lemon pepper added, Artic Char has a little Cracked Pepper and bacon bits in it YUMMMMM! :o :o :o

There is not much that can beat the taste of a well prepared walleye. Nice to meet ya, Daniel

I am from Mich I miss them there walleye. I like them relics to. Hillbilly Bread<><

Great pics, Hardy! I never caught one or ate one...maybe one day.

;) RR

ha ha ha, in the middle pic looks almost like my father when he was younger...(My father is just a little shorter..) :D

Welcoem to mugs!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back