mr.theman and son. My 100th post!

mr.theman

Aug 29, 2006
McAlester, OK
OK so I thought I would do something big for my 100th post but since I can't seem to find anything worthy of such a post I thought I would just let all of yall see my ugly mug ;D. This is me and my son Landon who is 15 months old.

HH
Mr.T

100_1470.jpg

Awwwwwww.......What a great picture, Mr. T! :)

Landon looks like he could keep you busy....and entertained everyday. ;) He's adorable.

Happy 100th post!! You and Landon are all smiles...nice pic. Bet you will have Landon tagging along with you MDing before too much longer.

;) RR

Cool pic Mr.T.....Spittin' image......Nice to see ya and Congrat's on the 100th!!!!

Enjoy that kid! He'll grow up fast! Savor every day! 8)

When my two sons were born, I couldn't wait for that cord to drop off, then couldn't wait till they could sleep through the night, then couldn't wait for them to be potty trained, then couldn't wait for them to start playin with the neighbor kid, then couldn't wait till they went to school, but sometime around the preteens, I didn't want them to grow older! Now they're 20 and 17.............. :'(

awwwwwwwww! Now that's a cute little guy you got there! Looks like he's full of mischief!
Nice to meet you both :)

Thanks for all the replies. He is by far the biggest handful out of my 4 kids. The only boy so go figure. He seems to think the the long hair on my daughters makes a good handle to pull them down to his level which is usually followed up with a couple of good whacks dished out by him. Havin a hard time gettin him broke of that but I have a feelin that when he gets bigger his sisters will have their revege ;).

HH
Mr.T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back