motherlode gold

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• P7290020.JPG
    P7290020.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • P7290034.JPG
    P7290034.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,134
  • gold 003.jpg
    gold 003.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,169
  • Copy of P7290031.JPG
    Copy of P7290031.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 976
  • gold 002.jpg
    gold 002.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,002
Re: motherload gold

cool ,want to see better pics of dredge.

Great job.I would like to see some close ups of the dredge two,PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

it came from a creek not a river.near town here.im gonna post bigger pics in a day or two.

hey pville ,how about better dredge pics.got to see the stealth.

cool dredge,i wish i had a small one too.

we made it it was very easy and works great.

I know I am late. But have to say, your ingenuity and hard work will pay off for you in the long run. Best of luck.

:icon_pirat: Anything you say or post can/will be used against you in a court a law soooooo be careful out there :icon_pirat: I don't pontificate morality just legalities-John ---party on :headbang:

Hoser John said:
:icon_pirat: Anything you say or post can/will be used against you in a court a law soooooo be careful out there :icon_pirat: I don't pontificate morality just legalities-John ---party on :headbang:

Pville no longer uses a dredge for obvious reasons but we are always looking for ways to move massive amounts of material :headbang:

That thing is awesome! Would work perfect for alot of the smaller creeks around me.
Would love to know the spec.s and try to make one, if it's alright. Don't want to
steal your thunder.
I know that one is just a novelty item but if you were to build a working one just pm me the specs.
Good job again :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back