Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The ring is bling with stars and moons on it, looked really exciting for a split second as it came out of the dirt but it is still ring number 10! I am not sure what the little guitar is about, maybe a zipper pull or key chain. the one pin says Report Card A+ Outstanding Student. 1/2 of a friends charm, X's and O's charm and then various odds and ends. We had over $3 in clad and my wife was excited to get her oldest coin to date, a 49 nickle. It is exciting for me to see her getting worked up about going detecting, she is beginning to find more stuff and claims that she is going to kick my butt but has so far fallen short... it is just a matter of time and she will be the one squealing! She hammered the nickles today, getting 5 and was feeling pretty good about it. I also found out that my boy scout whistle is collectable and worth a little boot... gotta love this sport! Thanks for looking, sorry it isn't the grand stuff like so many find, just average Joe today. View attachment 1021730
View attachment 1021731

Upvote 7
Nice haul! Seems like I found a almost identical little guitar like that a few months ago.

so what is it for? seemed like it had to go to something.

Never discount the coolness factor on anything you find. The ring has that.

Nice finds bro. I like the guitar most. :occasion14:8-)

great_find.gif
Nice! Thanks for sharing...

It'd take me a month to find that much stuff !!! Hunting by myself, I take the dog, but she just hunts critters....Some really cool finds in that bunch.

That ring is what is called a "Spinner" found one once, Lots of little goodies like that make the hunt interesting, congrats on the good showing!

top  ring spinner didnt know.JPG

thanks on the ring ID, yeah it kind of grows on you. for just a moment or so I really thought that I had found my second gold ring and two days in a row but then the dirt came out and off. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back