Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a nice time, weather was fair, (at least the sun wasn't trying to burn a hole through me ;) ). Couple coins, dog tag, 51-d penny.

Also this rather large brass/copper plate off something :dontknow:

I thought my pointer was throwing a fit because I had inadvertently dug a larger than normal plug, (was getting tired), and when I put the pointer in it started singing. Tried to pinpoint and it was telling me the entire hole was the target!!! Turns out, it was that big! LOL.

Haven't a clue but it's solid brass/copper and weighs about 6 full ounces. It has a part/serial number on it but nothing else. Interesting. Guess it's worth it's weight in copper/brass. ;)

Thanks for peeking!

HH!

Attachments

• IMGA1628.JPG
    IMGA1628.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMGA1631.JPG
    IMGA1631.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMGA1630.JPG
    IMGA1630.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMGA1629.JPG
    IMGA1629.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 0
Afraid I can't. Ya see, I only found his tag. ;)

Hanging there. You are more then likely going to dig more trash then treasure any given day.

Hanging there. You are more then likely going to dig more trash then treasure any given day.

OH! I caused a confusion! :(

I didn't mean that I was discouraged by any means. I've been around the hobby for longer than many have been alive. LOL There are good days and bad. These "Trashure" days could ALWAYS be lots worse. I know! :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

I was just using what I thought was another cute little word I thought I came up with, "Trashure". It really just was meant to show another side of the hobby. After all, we ALL dig more trash than good, eh? ;)

Thanks!

HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back