more speeches on foreign soil.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Can this be more obvious? Germany, Egypt, and now........

[h=3]Obama Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico[/h]"Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States," President Obama said during a speech at Mexico's Anthropology Museum. "I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

"But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do," Obama added.
Obama Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico | RealClearPolitics

I wasn't aware that Mexico had any major gun manufacturing facilities.... Thanks for the education on the matter of total and complete relevance....

But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do,"

SOOOO what are you going to do about Fast and Furious?

I wasn't aware that Mexico had any major gun manufacturing facilities.... Thanks for the education on the matter of total and complete relevance....

Well, we have to sell them somewhere since Canadian citizens can't own guns....

Well, we have to sell them somewhere since Canadian citizens can't own guns....

Wow.... Thanks for another educational tidbid, your just so full of knowledge aren't ya? I'm off to the Police station so I can hand in all my guns since we're not allowed to own any here in Canada. Thanks again, you just saved me some fines and jail time.:notworthy:

Relevance to whom? You will see. I have met more than one illegal who have worked in canada. You guy's will soon find out everything there is to know about the mex mafia. Have fun.

Relevance to whom? You will see. I have met more than one illegal who have worked in canada. You guy's will soon find out everything there is to know about the mex mafia. Have fun.

Why did you not report them to Immigration? Did your fellow citizens thank you for helping out the illegals? I'm sure that they appreciated the help you gave them by not reporting them to the proper authorities. I feel that you should do the right thing and turn yourself into Homeland Security. I hear that all the rage now in Mexico is hopping the Mexico/US border and traveling thousands of Miles up here to work eh? Thanks for the warning and I'll inform the Mounties about La eMe coming up here for work.:icon_thumleft:

You don't know much about it do you. Most of them have stolen s.s.#s and such.

You don't know much about it do you. Most of them have stolen s.s.#s and such.

Apparently you have no idea that Social Security numbers aren't valid up here in order to obtain a job. You never mentioned why you didn't report them to the proper authorities? If you're a Boarder Guard then I'll understand why you didn't. My friend is a Boarder Guard and she thoroughly enjoys her job.

They spell border guard funny up there! Boarder sounds like they have taken up residence.

Just in case you did not know we all used our SS #s for everything, even our drivers licenses until a few years ago. All of a sudden the criminals started using them for a new identity.

But I am sure that there is no way that could happen north of the US.

They spell border guard funny up there! Boarder sounds like they have taken up residence.

Just in case you did not know we all used our SS #s for everything, even our drivers licenses until a few years ago. All of a sudden the criminals started using them for a new identity.

But I am sure that there is no way that could happen north of the US.

Oops, my bad on the spelling.... Did you know that insulting someone for their spelling is against the rules here?

Oops, my bad on the spelling.... Did you know that insulting someone for their spelling is against the rules here?

Oh, did you misspell? I thought you were making a play on new tenants. Sorry you went for the threat though.

Oh, did you misspell? I thought you were making a play on new tenants. Sorry you went for the threat though.

Now your accusing me of threatening you? I'm sure that everyone can see that there is no threat of any kind in my post.

Last edited:
If you say so bacon. I'm tired. You can find another victim to impress with your knowledge of the rules

My dog was sitting in front of the T.V When The silver surfer comes on, and he looks up and says (I think woof woof) so I taped it and played it backwards and the sound came out The goof the goof:laughing7: Gave him a extra treat. My best friend.

If you say so bacon. I'm tired. You can find another victim to impress with your knowledge of the rules

It's all good eh? Water under the bridge.... I know that the Mod's of this site do not frequent this particular Forum regularly.... I won't report your post's as being against any of the Rules that have been drilled into some of us here....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back