More silver today!

lrgoodger

May 2, 2023
Cassopolis, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000-D, Garrett GTA-1000, Minelab Sovereign, XP Deus I, Equinox 800, XP Deus II
It was just a well worn Washington and a diamond encrusted pendant, but any silver in late December in Michigan is good silver! The pendant is stamped 925 on the back side. I think there is a good chance the diamonds are real, considering all the work that went into forming the post/clasps for each and every one of those little buggers. It was stepped on and slightly bent and that damaged the posts around one diamond and it fell out. All the rest of them are there and they sparkle quite nicely when you tilt the piece to the light.

20231225_204400.jpg

Upvote 13
COINgrats on the silver from your brother in dirt across the lake! Looks like we can keep digging till the snow hits.

Nice pendant and coin. Congrats!

It was just a well worn Washington and a diamond encrusted pendant, but any silver in late December in Michigan is good silver! The pendant is stamped 925 on the back side. I think there is a good chance the diamonds are real, considering all the work that went into forming the post/clasps for each and every one of those little buggers. It was stepped on and slightly bent and that damaged the posts around one diamond and it fell out. All the rest of them are there and they sparkle quite nicely when you tilt the piece to the light.

View attachment 2122280
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back