buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida

Attachments

• 4-12-05.jpg
    4-12-05.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
Hey Buck, two things. I notice you didn't find a lot of rings. I see and hear in magazines about all these guys who find hundreds of rings and I wonder what I am doing wrong. But I see your finds are like mine, with one exception and that brings me to point two. I used to find all that metal(hairpins, fence pieces, iron etc.) till I got an Excalibur. Boy is it nice not to have to dig all that stuff. I still dig the tabs and such, but no more ferrous stuff. It gives you more time to hunt the good stuff.

Pretty good days haul...
The Web site looks great... loaded no problem...

Way to go, love the ring!

Keep it up,

HH

lonewolfe

Hey I like it, keep posting the pics. And I check out your site...GREAT! I like to see EVERYTHING that you have found. It looks like you have taken great pride in what you do and the website you made keep it up and thanks, I love looking at sites like that!

I just want to say thank you to all the responses. It has taken some time to get the site up and running , (crash course in HTML programming). It does give me something to do when I cant get to the beach. I look forward to updating it with some gold and silver in the future. I know its out there I just gotta put my coil over it.

You are right sandandsea about the discrimination. I have been using disc at 3 on my CZ-20 and it cuts out allotta junk but I still haven't weened myself off of being curious when I get a low tone while messing around with the dials. Still mastering my machine and technique. HH.

CHRIS

Very good day for you and that's great!? Hang in there and continue to reach for the ground!? ? BTW, I was told that I had a screw loose.? Wonder if it finally fell out and you found it?? (((LOL)))?

NC Barefoot2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back