Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never found gold three days in a row but today it happened !! I decided not to go back to the park today due to the rain . I thought I would stay close to home just in case it started to pour . I hunted a local middle school that I have hunted every which way I could before . I thought I would try for all low targets and try and squeak out a gold . It turned out to be one of my easiest finds ever . I was swinging away looking around at the clouds hoping to stay dry when I hear a very strong +12 . I look down and I see a gold colored ring just laying in the grass ! I took a quick picture before I picked it up and it turned out to be 10K gold with one missing stone and 6 remaining clear stones , probably CZ's . Three days , three hunts , three golds ! It turned out to be the only good find of the 2 hour hunt , man am I happy ! I can't wait to get back out . :headbang:
HH
Glen

Attachments

• IMG_5577.JPG
    IMG_5577.JPG
    419.9 KB · Views: 898
  • PB110001.JPG
    PB110001.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 898
  • PB110002.JPG
    PB110002.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 971
  • PB110003.JPG
    PB110003.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 1,090
Upvote 0
Excellent score sir!! :notworthy:

pl8man said:
I have never found gold three days in a row but today it happened !! I decided not to go back to the park today due to the rain . I thought I would stay close to home just in case it started to pour . I hunted a local middle school that I have hunted every which way I could before . I thought I would try for all low targets and try and squeak out a gold . It turned out to be one of my easiest finds ever . I was swinging away looking around at the clouds hoping to stay dry when I hear a very strong +12 . I look down and I see a gold colored ring just laying in the grass ! I took a quick picture before I picked it up and it turned out to be 10K gold with one missing stone and 6 remaining clear stones , probably CZ's . Three days , three hunts , three golds ! It turned out to be the only good find of the 2 hour hunt , man am I happy ! I can't wait to get back out . :headbang:
HH
Glen

Gotta love a sun baker! Congrats on all the gold Glenn! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Nice find! I think i see the stone in the pic, just kidding. HH

Congrats on the GOLD ring and making #164!

TommNJ

that ring originally had a pearl as the center stone... the channel set stones in the shoulders could be cz's, but are probably synthetic white topaz

:notworthy:

Attachments

• 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 711
  • 4_17_209.gif
    4_17_209.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 710
jewelerguy said:
that ring originally had a pearl as the center stone... the channel set stones in the shoulders could be cz's, but are probably synthetic white topaz

Great ! Thanks for the info . ;D
Glen

The streak ended today :BangHead: Oh well time to start a new one ! ;D
HH
Glen

Nice gold ya got there!!! Fingers crossed on the next hunt!

Congrats on reaching #164 Glen and with gold too! :notworthy:
With each ring you're finding, you're just setting the bar higher for next year! :laughing7:

Congrats man! :thumbsup:
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back