more crap

This is a very lonely thread!

It is only just the beginning - especially now that he needs a smoke cover over his incompetence on Benhgazi....

But I do think that fewer and fewer people are going to be listening to him over time. For you and I, he's been lame all along. The only thing that can save him now is CNN showing nothing but soap operas about that gal who killed her boyfriend. I had to "break" my mother away from that - 88 years old and that's all she watched - completely unaware about anything going on in the world around her....

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

"Wagging the Dog", LOok for military action somewhere, Needs to get the media looking somewhere else, and the attention off Gun control and Benghazi. Syria had better start digging a deep hole!

When the Benghazi hearings were going on I went through all of the news channels. Fox was the only one carrying them live. Folks on the left don't watch Fox and don't believe anything they hear from the right so nothing will change. The flock is still as large as it was before the hearings and, as long as the freebies keep coming, it will remain that way. The 3 guys that stood up to this administration have all of my respect as an American and the 6 that, at one point during the attack, drove off an estimated 60 attackers in the Benghazi compound as they waited for help, are equal in courage and spirit to those that fought at the Alamo. When you have a Commander in Chief and a Secretary of State that either refuse to fight or are afraid to fight, you have a compromised fighting force worldwide. I would think twice before I served under this cowardly, moronic administration. Hillary needs to stay home and keep an eye on Billy's activities and Obama needs to go back to the streets and work with Acorn to take over the freebie organizations.

Mainstream media is not longer free press, they are just extensions of his propaganda machine........

theblaze.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back