More Bottles found at dump site,on Sunday

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After I did the Mothers Day thing with my mom ,and wife.....They were both busy with other relatives ......so........
I took my M.D. out to a local park ,,,,,,,,found these pennies,,,,,,,,,all mems. except for one Mexecan 20 Centavo coin.........
Then I traded my M.D. for a shovel and went to the dump site (where I found my other bottles pictured in earlier post)......,I actualy had found over 30 bottles but gave about 25 to a young police officer that I met at the dump site..
He mentioned that his wife collected old bottles,and it being mothers day and all. I gave him all, but the ones pictured here (which I thought were older.) ARE THESE BOTTLES OLD ? ANYONE KNOW ? Anyway,,.We talked about bottles and the older places in town where a guy might find something with a metal detector....Just before we parted ways,he started to chuckle,and said "I know where you can go" I got a call on these two guys that were fighting,,,,he chuckled ,when I got where dispatch sent me........It was in the woods by an older part of town,,,,,and he he he (chuckles) THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER OLD BOTTLES DUG FROM THE GROUND ! He said they had a spring loaded swivel , and a cork of some kind.......Then he draws me a map of how to get back in there...I will have to try it .......Maybe next weekend !.........H.H.
May8_05.jpg

Nice finds.
Much better than the broken glass I found in a corn field.
I did find a horse shoe though. I'll have to clean it up and put it on my shed. I could use the good luck.

Today I stopped by the dump site that the police officer told me about......In 15 minutes I picked up a couple dozen bottles ,that are even Older than all that were previously posted......These were all laying around the top of the site....I took some pictures,but it's still early here (5 pm) so I'm going back out ,and see what more I can find....I will take more pics of all that I find today ,and will post on another thread this evening......Gotta Go........

Hay Mc cant wait to see the new pic's. like your aviator it makes me hungry for a Oreo Cooke. Got milk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back