White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Attachments

• Dcp02679.jpg
    Dcp02679.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
Re: More 3 day Pix

Very Nice CO2! The rings are great fun!

I still can see your face as you came up towards John and I with that look of a true treasure hunter and the pocket full of gold!

Man we need to get together again and tear up some lawn!

Onion

Hey I recognize that one third from the left :o

Hey TOWcritter. ?Don't think I qualify to give advice. ?Only been at it for a month now. ?I learned plenty on this site though, tapping in to some of the sages advice about where to be etc. ?Someone said if you don't wave your MD over the treasure, you're not going to find it.....Pretty sketchy huh? ?But also great wisdom. ?Onion told me to forget about the visual readout and trust your ears. ?This helped me a great deal. ?VDI has been a great liar in my opinion. ?The readout for a pull-tab and these rings were the same. ?So was the broken audio signal. ?Needless to say, my pull-tab to ring ratio is about 2,000:1 ! ?But then you just have one of those days. ?The same day I found the arrowhead necklace, 2 little girls came over to tell me where to find treasure in the sand box. ?Sure enough I walked over and pulled out a little silver mood ring. ?Let them keep it, as they were really thrilled to see it come up out of the hole. ?So I've actually hit 5 rings with a little help from friends ?:) ?Best advice I think I've gotten is to dig all signals. ?I think that's a must to find the small rings. ?Good luck TC~CO2

Yeah Carl. The 2 in the middle were from our hunt together. Let's do that again real soon!~CO2

Awsome finds, WTG!
You guys keep it up out there in Colorado, your going to end up with a lot of new hunting parters. ;D

Yeah Onion gives some good advise. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back