Attachments

• 2007_0821latestaugust0009.JPG
    2007_0821latestaugust0009.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 2007_0821latestaugust0009.JPG
    2007_0821latestaugust0009.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,001
All i can say is, I didn't do it! :o

Hope to see some finds posted from ya! ;)

Hey Paul,

Great to have you back with us. I remember chatting with you in chat. So, you are living in the USA now?

;) RR

Attachments

• Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 909
  • Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 914
Really cool pic!

Real mean looking, I hope you don't do much park hunting because you would scare the heck out of my kids....or myself for that matter.

yer lol,, i reckon gettin ya foot caught in that could be somewhat dangerous :),,,,, lol txkicker its amazing what a picture can do but for sure iam not lookin like that all the time,, lol,,, i'll have to post a new pic sometime. H/H tallpaul
O cheers riverrat nice to be back.

Welcome back, Paul! :)

You gonna dig any more reales or cobs in Florida? I still remember what an exciting find that was. 8)

Thanks warsawdaddy, and mona lisa,,, i sure hope iam gonna be able to find a big one,, ive strived for that most of my life,,
always saying the next will be bigger,, ive had some hot finds,, but i would love to get the one that gives me retirement and the chance to play big,,, he he he,,,,,, may happen may not,, but i always feel i'll get the bigger one,
iam looking for a m-d,er in my area, so i can throw some ideas arround and get a team going,, gotta be dedicated though,, and i will say this the heat here wipes you out real fast,, the old backpack is essential with water and stuff,,

H/H all Tallpaul.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back