Attachments

• coinage1.jpg
    coinage1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 383
  • pendants.jpg
    pendants.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 375
Upvote 0
? ? ? ? ?Thats a load of finds!?When you put, even clad together like that, it looks like a hoarde. Cool! ? WTG!? ? HH

Hey bigrig, congrats on the clad and silver today, thought i was going to be able to get out today but didnt get back from airport until late. come on saturday
hh
dave+bobbie

WOW! bigrig,,, your really tearing up the clad & trinkets... WTG!!!

I just know that you had to dig a ton of trash with all those goodies. How did you ever manage to dig that many holes in just three hours? Being a disabeled guy with a very bad back & hands & arms that go numb all the time, I have a hard time digging that fast. I do have a track hoe, but I don't think the schools or parks departments would let me use it there.

Congrats on a great start to the week. Spotz

Now thats one way to beat the Monday morning blues. I hope you warmed up, looks like all that digging could pull a muscle. Wish I had that problem.

Ed Donovan

Hi spotz,
Wasn't a ton of digging.I was

just hitting the gravel area and the playground area,most of the time I just moved some rocks around or push around the wood chips.I didn't have a ton of time so I just went where I have been productive in the past at other school areas and got lucky.

peace,bigrig

spotz,
sorry, one more thing,it doesn't hurt to have a pinpointer.That has saved me a ton of digging as well.

bigrig

BigRig - what do you recommend for a pinpointer - given the fact that I don't want to spend more than... say $100? Or am I being too cheap? I see a number of them on eBay but I don't want to throw my money away.

Thanks!

Jim

I own a bullseye pinpointer from whites.Bought it along with a carry bag for 39.00.Very valuable tool for me.I highly reccomend it.

bigrig

I haven't seen a price that low anywhere! Did you get it online???

Gotta love a hobby that pays for itself! Real nice that you and your friend/wife Knorrski detect together! Did you mean $139.00 on that pinpointer and bag? HH, Mike

The cheapest I've seen is on eBay and that's anywhere from 60 to 70 bucks... That's for a Bullseye I, not the Model II version.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back