ModernMiner Here Is The Ring Im Giving My Wife For XMAS :)

Hoosier

Apr 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax , Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2

Attachments

• Treasure200.JPG
    Treasure200.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 835
  • Treasure201.JPG
    Treasure201.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 828
Upvote 0
Re: ModernMiner Here Is The Ring I'm Giving My Wife For XMAS :)

That's just plain mean,,, I like it... ;D
Good luck, & happy hunting~

Just make sure you're there with a camera when she open's it and post it.......Now you got me thinking ::) Best of Luck by the way :thumbsup:

Get all your hunting in by Christmas - your detector might not be working after.... ;D

Civilman,

You have to know my wife. Every time I come back from a hunt she is always asking if I found any rings. I'm thinking about buying her another for XMAS. Before giving her the real thing I thought I'd put this one in a ring box and give it to her first. It should catch her off guard :icon_pirat:

plehbah said:
She might like it. Is your wife cynical?

Believe me she won't like it and will look at me all crazy.

plehbah said:
She might like it. Is your wife cynical?

Naw sir, she ain't no taller than me, I wouldn't say she was what ya call cynical at all...
Sure is nice out here, don't it?

My wife would belt me one before she ever got to see the second ring. Good luck with yours...

HH,
Ramapirate

Hoosier,

HaHa YOU my friend are a sick man, I love it. My wife would just sit there and try to figure it out. :thumbsup:

au4me2 said:
Hoosier,

HaHa YOU my friend are a sick man, I love it. My wife would just sit there and try to figure it out. :thumbsup:

ModernMiner gave me the idea . He has been married for 26 years and told us on the board he ought to give his wife the bird ban he found as a ring for XMAS. I've been married for 24 years and thought what the heck I found a butt ugly old deer ring that I know she would hate. Putting it in a high price ring box at XMAS would be just to funny. :thumbsup:

Great Idea~
Joe

Hoosier said:
au4me2 said:
Hoosier,

ModernMiner gave me the idea . He has been married for 26 years and told us on the board he ought to give his wife the bird ban he found as a ring for XMAS. I've been married for 24 years and thought what the heck I found a butt ugly old deer ring that I know she would hate. Putting it in a high price ring box at XMAS would be just to funny. :thumbsup:

Hoosier,
Your wife must be a very special lady to deserve such a beautiful arty fact. :tard: THAT will be hilarious!!! ;D ;D ;D
PLEASE get it on film for us. :thumbsup: 24 years of marrige :o, your wife must of married you for your humor too. :tongue3:
Can't wait to hear what happens.
-Doug-
P.S. Should I paint my bird band gold to give it that "extra touch" of class? ??? :wink:

dude!! your riot. :thumbsup:

you better duck,roll and then run ;D, or have a back up ring just in case :argue: :tongue3:

ModernMiner said:
Hoosier said:
au4me2 said:
Hoosier,

Hoosier,
Your wife must be a very special lady to deserve such a beautiful arty fact. :tard: THAT will be hilarious!!! ;D ;D ;D
PLEASE get it on film for us. :thumbsup: 24 years of marrige :o, your wife must of married you for your humor too. :tongue3:
Can't wait to hear what happens.
-Doug-
P.S. Should I paint my bird band gold to give it that "extra touch" of class? ??? :wink:

I'm going to look around for some cheezy gold flake spray paint for my ring. :icon_jokercolor:

You will be in trouble my friend.Just hide your detector some where. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back