Oct 4, 2007
Westmont IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV

Attachments

• l_97b22ce1dec66e27ad30dce1be0e0feb.jpg
    l_97b22ce1dec66e27ad30dce1be0e0feb.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 451
Hello Mobes, welcome to Mugs! I like to see lizards when I'm visiting the Southwest. :icon_sunny:

Hi Mobes,Nice pic, Welcome to mugs :) I enjoy taking pics of lizards/snakes etc..

Molly.

Yes looking for coins and other metal objects is not the only thing I spend time looking for. I love the outdoors and spend alot of time there one way or another. I look for the snakes and lizzards and any other wildlife that comes my way and take photos. The skulls is just a wierd collection.

Oh how that brings back memories...growing up I was in the Boy Scouts for a while. Some of us went to a camp in Cimarron New Mexico for mountain climbing. We hiked all day without seeing any rattlesnakes. It wasn't until arriving at the trading post which is in a remote helicopter accessible location. I noticed these 2 sheets of plywood just weathering away on the ground outside. I lifted one sheet a little and there was a rattlesnake. I got excited about my find, told the other Scouts about it. Looking around saw a stick long and sturdy enough to pin down the head of the rattler. It worked so, then explained to them how to reach down, grab the rattler behind the head. All together we caught 3 rattlesnakes from under the 2 sheets of plywood. It wasn't very easy with the sheet that had 2 snakes underneath. Had to really keep my eye on the other rattler. The boys were so proud of our catch, showing these snakes off inside the trading post. :toothy4:

WelcomeSign2.gif Mobes!! Great to see ya! Nothing better than the great outdoors...enjoying the good life.

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 273

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back