Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is the beginning of what will be a large post, this week detecting in missouri has been awsome we have found lots of stuff, coins,artifacts, buttons ,bullets, jewelry, and Indian artifacts...
here are some of the finds from the spot...stay tuned the story is gonna be long and big may take a few days to put together.... jd

here are the first few pics

1823 "broken 3" capped bust half in VF-XF condition
1853-O "Arrows" seated dime in AU condition

Attachments

• Picture 231b.JPG
    Picture 231b.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 405
  • Picture 231d.JPG
    Picture 231d.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 3
You strike again J !! Those are some awsome coin finds! Cant wait to see/hear the rest of the story. How, where and so forth.

Wolf

Great finds. Keep us updated and let us know where you are finding them, like old homesite or park etc... Hope you find lots more and as always HH

Those are absolutely gorgeous; that seated looks like it fell out of someone's pocket yesterday! Can't wait to see more.

WOW--Great Finds!! Keep us posted on all the other goodies that surface from that site!

Congrats!!

Ron (CA)

Hey J.D., don't forget to check the deep end on the bottom of that slope like I told ya. Better stuff there even deeper I'm willing to bet. Nice digs man!

those are some great finds :) I think you should see what they are worth-but i would keep them. It's just nice to know what the things you find are worth, if that makes sense.

Damm! Wish I could find somethin' like that in my parts!

Great finds buddy.

Rod

HEY! that is nice you need to go Back there and look some more! was it a home site!

I am having trouble seeing to type. I, just keep looking at your pix & drooling & crying that it wasn't me who found them. Congrats & keep it up. Spotz

Nice Finds J.D. . you have some weird Dirt there, I never seen Dirt Stick to silver like that. any way, Congrats ! jeff

it was wierd jeff those 2 coins had the dirt stuck to them, then it got cold for 2 days and the ground froze, on the 3rd day it was 45 and the ground started to melt the coins that were found 30 ft . from the first 2 did not have dirt stuck to them, the guy i was with said that happens every sprng here get used to it. lol lol we found 2 large cents on friday and they even came out with barely any dirt on them. I was shocked because I expected them to look like the first coins found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back