Mish Mash of Stuff From a Few Hunts.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was wet last week so I didn't get out much. I did manage a few hunts and got some stuff. Nothing spectacular but, we ALL need our therapy sessions. I did find a few items I am curious about. "N M Co" brass buckle part. Anyone heard of this company? How old might the buckle be? A round piece of brass with what appears to be a single screw hole and a pair of rectangular holes or indentions.? Then the brass thingy with the "V" and a few tiny iron nails-pins that still has a tiny piece of wood nailed down. Not sure what that is either. I found those items today along with the 1893 Indian in my favorite cornfield this year giving up it's 008.JPG004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG third Indian and some other old relics. Enjoy and hope ya'll have a great weekend. Kurios1

Upvote 6
.....The PacMan looking thing looks to be a furniture hinge or possibly a compass hinge....more angles or dimensions always helps though.
With the buckle for reference , the half cylinder might have been a clamshell tool"box".
Fun Finds , all !
Mark.

Working my butt off for the little bit worthy of a picture. Still hauling loads of iron and other trash out of the farmer's fields. Almost looking forward to them getting their seed in.:tongue3:

Thanks for your ideas. If I don't get an answer I'll probably load these pics on the What Is It thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back