Minlab E-trac with Warranty

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am moving up to the CTX-3030 so its time to say goodby to my E-trac. I purchased this when it was 3 months old so i am the second owner. Original purchase date is June 13, 2015. So, if my math is correct, it still has 20 months of warranty left. The Coil was replace by Kellyco early this year under warranty. Comes with everything you see in the picture plus the Data cable not shown. Asking $1050 with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Paypal Friends and family.

IMG_1086.JPGIMG_1085.JPGIMG_1083.JPGIMG_1084.JPGIMG_1087.JPG

Awesome machine buddy. I love mine. Let me know what you think on the 3030 if you get one

Well, I have been eyeballing the 3030 for a while now. I like the idea of being waterproof and they say the 3030 is much better balanced. I have also had a year to learn the tones and readings on the E-trac, so learning the 3030 should not be as tough.

Last edited:
Well, I have been eyeballing the 3030 for a while now. I like the idea of being waterproof and they say its much better balanced. I have also had a year to learn the tones and readings, so learning the 3030 should not be as tough.

I can't wait to hear how you like it. I love my etrac and the different programs so can't wait to hear what you think

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back