❎ SOLD Minelab Explorer SE-Pro

kymoyers

Greenie
Mar 7, 2013
Wingo, Ky
Detector(s) used
none at present. I plan to purchase another one. It will probably be a f75 or t2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have decided to sell my SE-Pro to fund a different detector. I purchased this detector from a dealer on this forum about three months ago, and there are no issues with it all. It is in excellent condition and I've hunted with it a total of about 40 hours. It would pass for near mint condition. I installed a Zagg screen protector on it before I started using it. Everything that came with it will be shipped with it and you can see those items in the photos. The original Koss headphones, Minelab Pro Coil, 8 cell double A battery pack, rechargeable battery pack and charger along with the installed screen protector will be shipped to you double boxed.The Minelab box looks new. One of the included photos show a document from Minelab that has a date of Nov. 30th. 2014 on it. I assume this is the warranty expiration date. I will let it go for $650.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal gift or add 3% if not paying by gift. Money Order or Cashiers check will also work for me. Absolutely no issues with this detector and It looks great! Any questions just contact me. Thanks Treasurenet and members! IMG_0675.1.jpgIMG_0679.1.jpgIMG_0677.1.jpgIMG_0676.1.jpg

Any interest in trading for a Teknetics Omega, plus some cash?

I have plans to purchase a CTX, probably a used one at some point in the near future. Cash would work better for me and I already have a T2. Thanks though.

Completely understandable. I knew it was a long shot, but I figured it was worth a try. Thanks for entertaining the offer, though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back