💵 FOR SALE Minelab Excalibur Metal Detector in Superb Condition $950 Plus Shipping

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab Excalibur Metal Detector in Superb Condition. very lightly used detector. Comes with Control Unit with Anderson knobs, updated O-Rings,10” DD Coil, Koss UW Headphones, Upper 'S' Shaft, 12" Dive Shaft, 24" Beach Shafts, Rechargeable Battery Pack, A/C Charger, Charging Adapter, Manual, and Original Packaging. Asking $950 plus $35 shipping/insurance

Detector will be warranted for 12 months (same as new) Expedited at Minelab Repair Center from date of sale.

IMG_3017.JPGIMG_3018.JPGIMG_3019.JPGIMG_3020.JPGIMG_3021.JPGIMG_3022.JPGIMG_3023 (1).JPGIMG_3024.JPGIMG_3025.JPGIMG_3026.JPGIMG_3027.JPGIMG_3028.JPG

This is a good deal, warranty same as new but $500 off...........

Why are ya gettin' rid of all yer stuff, TH??:dontknow:
The items for sale are not mine, they belonged to Barry, the tech at the repair center who passed away in February. Dave is selling them as part of liquidating the estate for Barry's kids... They are in mint condition, barely used.

November 9, 2016 A New Future

PM sent.

Bill

Is this machine sold or still for sale? If it has not sold I am interested.

Last edited:
I ended up not getting the machine, it is still for sale.

PM sent.
Bill

PM re-sent.

Bill

replied...

Consider this SOLD TH, send me a PM on payment via Pay Pal and how we do the mods. Thanks TN,

Bill

Consider this SOLD TH, send me a PM on payment via Pay Pal and how we do the mods. Thanks TN,

Bill

Replied, check your pm. Let me know your options and I will call Dave in repair center and tell him..

FYI, there will be more detectors posted for sale as Dave goes through his brothers things . Barry was like a lot of us and owned a bunch of detectors and his kids have no interest in detecting so Dave is selling them for the estate.

PM with options sent. Thanks,

Bill

TH and Dave, received the Excal and all I can say is WOW :hello2:! Thanks guys and TNet,

Bill

T_H,
This classified is still showing up as active. Is the Excal still for sale?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back