❎ SOLD Minelab Etrac and Accessories

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to sell my Minelab Etrac. I received this on a trade, but I will not need it because I use my other machines more often.

It has until February 2016 left on the warranty. Other then a little bit of dust here and there, there isn't any scratches or anything wrong with the machine. The faceplate is pristine. I would like $960 for everything and this would include shipping and insurance. Paypal gift or I would like you to cover the costs if you go Paypal purchase. Lower 48 states shipping only.

It will come with everything except the alkaline battery pack.

Here is a list of everything:

Detector (box, manuals, software, original 10" coil and cover)
Rechargeable battery and charger
Software cable
Koss UR-30 Headphones
Coil Tek 6" Coil
Extra lower rod
Neoprene arm cuff cover
Carry bag
Andy Sabisch, Explorer/Etrac Handbook
Control box cover

I also have the Excellerator II coil that I would sale for an additional $75. Thanks for your consideration.

P1010444.JPGP1010445.JPGP1010446.JPGP1010447.JPGP1010449.JPGP1010450.JPG

P1010448.JPG

Last edited:
I would be willing to come down off if the additional coils are not wanted.

I might be interested in the coiltek 6" coil if you're willing to sell it by itself. Can email me at [email protected] (too new to receive pms I believe). I recently bought my etrac here, so butch can vouch for me :D

Let me see if I can sell it as a package first. I will definitely let you know.

I would be willing to take a partial trade on an AT Pro and cash for this machine.

Pointman, hello! I have two Teknetics detectors, a Gamma 6000 with four coils, standard 8" concentric, 5"DD, 11"DD, and 12" x 13" Nel Tornado, a Eurotek pro with an unused/new 8" concentric coil still in the plastic (I used coils for my Gamma with it, as they are compatible). The Eurotek pro is like new, I bought it just after this past Christmas from Big boys hobbies and have honestly only used it four or five times since I got it. The Gamma is in decent shape and works great. Interested? If you are I can send pictures. I also have a cz6a with a 8" coil that I might be willing to deal with. I haven't had it very long and I'm not sure I really want to part with it, as I have been using it almost exclusively since I got it and am really liking it, but I might. I also have a AT Gold and and a like new Nel 15"DD "Attack" coil for it, as well as the standard 5x8DD, oh, and a pair of gray ghost amphibian headphones for it. I really dig the AT as well, and don't really want to let it go, but I might. I've been wanting to give a minelab a go and since you mentioned an AT, although you said AT Pro, I thought I might mention my Gold. I'm a "stand up guy", been a member here for a "minute", bought my cz from another member, Mel Parker. I would really like to make a trade with the two Teknetics detectors and the 5 coils have for them. Oh, I also have a pair of Teknetics headphones I can throw in the mix, granted, they are not expensive headphones, but they are in very good shape and work just fine. If you are interested in the Teknetics , great, if not, I got all that I've told you about and am open to offers from you. Thanks!

Ok, I will drop the price to $900 even. $975 with the Excellerator coil. I really need to sell versus trade on this one.

I have an at pro with stock and 5x8 coils, purchased in July 2014. If interested in working something out, please pm me with your offer as trade with cash.

Ive done business with Pointman before, i got my DFX from him. Very trustworthy and great guy !

Ive done business with Pointman before, i got my DFX from him. Very trustworthy and great guy !
Your correct, pointman is a respected member here and very trustworthy, if I was in the market for this detector I would have no reservations at all about buying from pointman..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back