Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab CTX newer version seals, battery latches and armrest. Machine had only been used less than 10 hours and has 2 years warranty remaining. Koss headphones still in plastic wrap. Screen has NuShield DayVue protector installed and zagg protector on keypad areas. It is as new looking of a used machine you will find anywhere. I just do not have time to detect anymore as I have picked up a new hobby and busy work schedule won't allow me time to do all the hobbies I have. $1750 delivered ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483320661.202784.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483320722.696784.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483320756.020691.jpg

Ps: I do not have the car charger but have 2 AA battery holders instead.

Last edited:
Fletch - Hope this doesn't mean you are exiting the hobby!

Not totally leaving but have picked up R/C planes hard and heavy! I have too many hobbies to keep up with!

Reduced to $1650 Friend or Family thru PayPal or add 3%. Keith at Fort Bedford will vouch for me that I am a straight up seller.

Not totally leaving but have picked up R/C planes hard and heavy! I have too many hobbies to keep up with!
That's awesome... I'm just leaving my rc hobby alone for a while to pick back up on md'ing!!!

The CTX is a great machine.
Too bad it doesn't have a Remote Control feature. lol.
Good luck to you with your other hobbies.

I am aspiring to be a Mach 1 pilot!

Will be days you can't fly so you should keep it. Glad to see other R/C pilots.

I am enjoying RealFlight 7.5 simulator as much as actually flying planes. I am keeping my 2 Tesoro's and a Xterra 305 also.

I have the 3.5, Plan on getting more air time this year. Have a 110" wing-R to fly yet. and a some new foamies. Lot's of folks now here going electric. So much to do and not enough time.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483829003.056624.jpg

Building my first 39" Crack Yak foamie.

Sale pending

I'm also wondering if it sold. ��

Sold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back