💵 FOR SALE Minelab CTX-3030 Metal Detector in Superb Condition $1650 Plus Shipping

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab CTX-3030 Metal Detector in Superb Condition. Very lightly used detector. Comes with 11” VLF Coil, Upper/Lower Shafts, Control Unit, Main Housing, Arm Cuff/Strap, Koss Headphones, Alkaline Battery Pack, LiOn Rechargeable Battery Pack, A/C Adapter, Recharging Base, Adapter for use with Land Headphones, WM-10 Wireless Adapter, Manual, CD and Original Packaging. Asking $1650 plus $35 shipping/insurance

Koss UW Headphones add $75.00

The detector will have a 24 month Expedited Warranty from date of sale through the Minelab Repair Center.

IMG_3029.JPGIMG_3030.JPGIMG_3031.JPGIMG_3032.JPGIMG_3033.JPGIMG_3034.JPGIMG_3035.JPGIMG_3036.JPGIMG_3038.JPGIMG_3037.JPGIMG_3039.JPG

The picture below is of the the koss UW headphones for $75 extra if desired.

IMG_3040.JPG

Last edited:
Nice detectors this is an awesome price everyone

I'd buy the UW headphones for 75. PM me.
At the moment they are only for sale as part of package with the 3030. If 3030 sells without them they will be put up. Detector belonged to the tech at Kellyco who passed away.

UPDATE... He says his brother had couple headphones so there is another for sale.

November 9, 2016 A New Future

Last edited:
would love to buy the whole package, I have the DFX, V3I, Headhunter, Xcalibur 2, so i am ready to run with the big dogs. When can we make the deal?
Thank You Jerry Bettencourt
508-991-0310

would love to buy the whole package, I have the DFX, V3I, Headhunter, Xcalibur 2, so i am ready to run with the big dogs. When can we make the deal?
Thank You Jerry Bettencourt
508-991-0310
Misterb, you are first in line, I will contact Dave today and then contact you with in 24 hours to arrange payment and shipment.

November 9, 2016 A New Future

Detector still for sale.

Hi,,, this is Jerry from Mass. Did you speak with your buddy? If you don't mind you can reach me by E-Mail. or by phone Thank You Jerry

Wishing now I didn't spend the money to buy a new Excal when I could have gotten this for the same price...:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
Hi,,, this is Jerry from Mass. Did you speak with your buddy? If you don't mind you can reach me by E-Mail. or by phone Thank You Jerry

:icon_scratch:..... Yes I did, he said he called you but you declined to buy it, said you were upset over an email not replied to was what he was told, that is why I posted still for sale.

Detector is sold.

I well be posting other detectors for sale as Dave in the repair center sells off his brother Barry's detectors for the estate. ( Barry was the main tech at the minelab repair center before his sudden massive stroke.)

November 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back