CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12-5 -11 :icon_sunny: 63 in South Jersey , dawg here , Quick search at the old mill water race bank . I was able to dig a few buttons . A John Bowen superfine , has some existing gilt and another oldie , this button has a Levenworth & Kendricks back mark . Found a few old bottles a horse harness boss near the sandy bank . The shotguns were blasting all around me ... deer hunting season ... I had to get back early . Heading back out , I spotted the most beautiful arrowhead I ever found on this beach 8) 8) Most arrowheads in my area are quartz field points . Perhaps Lenni Lenape tribe ! :icon_scratch: Thanks for stopping in , dawg

Attachments

• mmm 010.JPG
    mmm 010.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,901
  • mmm 011.JPG
    mmm 011.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,893
  • mill 005.JPG
    mill 005.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,943
  • mill 030.JPG
    mill 030.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,794
  • mill 031.JPG
    mill 031.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,795
  • mmm 003.JPG
    mmm 003.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,672
  • mmm 002.JPG
    mmm 002.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,680
  • mmm 001.JPG
    mmm 001.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,693
  • mill 026.JPG
    mill 026.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,697
  • mill 029.JPG
    mill 029.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,696
Upvote 0
That arrowhead is a BEAUT! Careful with those hunters this time of year..theyll shoot anything that moves! Great finds.. HH

Congrats on some great finds. I would be going back for sure after deer season.

still looking for my first south jersey arrow head . [ and i try ] . i so happy we have been getting the weather we have . and those find are supper . i would think twice about posting a pic of the site . keep up the great work .

RTDE3 said:
Dawg that arrowhead is top notch! :headbang:
The rest is nice also! :thumbsup:
Thanks Rob 8)
IAsoldier said:
Thats a sweet point :icon_thumleft:
How ya doing IAsoldier :icon_thumleft: Thanks man
Nana40 said:
Oh, wow that's a stunning find! :o Don't forget to wear yer orange! :icon_thumleft:

Nana :hello:
We'll do Nana ... at least a hat , thank you 8)
ModernMiner said:
Has anyone said "BEAUTIFUL ARROWHEAD" yet? :laughing9:
That is one of the nicest I've seen too Dawg. :occasion14:
Congrats on the buttons too. I've never seen those back marks.
-Dug-
Your all beautiful :laughing7: cracks me up :) beautiful :D thanks Dug
The Patriot said:
Great complete point :icon_thumright:
no breaks is a good day for these oldies , Thanks Patriot
mainer said:
Man Dawg that is a beautiful arrowhead. :icon_thumleft:
Hi mainer , finally got a beauty . Thanks guy
umrgolf said:
Glad they didn't turn you into an Ex Lg pepper shaker :laughing7: Awesome point Dawgman
:laughing9: yeah , would have been tough to use a metal detector if I was riddled with buck shot :D Thanks J Man ;D dawgman :thumbsup:
VOL1266-X said:
Dawg, these mill related sites have been VERY good to you. Nice recoveries and that Turkey Tail point is mint. I believe you will be back there soon-I would. WTG, Quindy.
Hey Quindy , I know you like when I get out to this mill . It has never failed to produce something worth posting ... very glad to be able to share some of these finds with the Famous TN gang . Turkeytail , your right , it has one ... 8) 8) 8) Take care and Have a Great Holiday Season with the Tenn Trio boys ... dawg
Old Stonewall said:
A magnificent arrowhead. The craftsmanship is amazing.
Thanks Stonewall , this native American was a skilled point maker is right on :icon_thumright:
TommNJ said:
Nice digs CMDawg! That arrowhead is a beauty :headbang: !

TommNJ
Yo TommNJ Thanks my friend ;D
RyanRooney said:
That arrowhead is a BEAUT! Careful with those hunters this time of year..theyll shoot anything that moves! Great finds.. HH
Hey Ryan :D got that right :hello:
Woodland Detectors said:
Nice gilted button and gorgeous point
Thanks Mike :) been a good year for all of T Net .. a lot of Great stuff found . Metal Detecting is alive and well :thumbsup:
Whitebeard said:
Love the arrowhead, great find.
Thanks Whitebeard , dam , you do have a white beard :icon_thumleft: it's distinguished looking dude ;D dawg
treasurehound said:
Congrats on some great finds. I would be going back for sure after deer season.
I'm dumb enough to go during deer season when it's 60 degrees out . Thanks hound ;D
pinebarrens1 said:
still looking for my first south jersey arrow head . [ and i try ] . i so happy we have been getting the weather we have . and those find are supper . i would think twice about posting a pic of the site . keep up the great work .
Hey pinebarrens 1 , I am lucky to live where there were hunting grounds for Lenni Lenape , tribal chief, King Nummy .My boys here find them but for me it is a rare occurance . Keep searchin' the strem banks after rain storms , they are out there but it takes time ! Thanks man
ruck said:
Cool Beans!
Thanks ruck .. 8) 8) HH BRO

CMDiamonddawg said:
umrgolf said:
Glad they didn't turn you into an Ex Lg pepper shaker :laughing7: Awesome point Dawgman
:laughing9: yeah , would have been tough to use a metal detector if I was riddled with buck shot :D Thanks J Man ;D dawgman :thumbsup:

beep beep BOOM :angel7:

umrgolf said:
CMDiamonddawg said:
umrgolf said:

beep beep BOOM :angel7:
:o

Attachments

• swiss cheese.jpg
    swiss cheese.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 858
Love the arrowhead, the horseshoe and the 'flowblue' pottery finds CMD! :hello2:
The on-site pics are great too! :thumbsup:
Looks like a nice spot to hunt, as do all your sites man! :notworthy:

Best of luck to you,
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back