All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1453167953139.jpg
    1453167953139.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 1453168008837.jpg
    1453168008837.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 117
while found at a military camp, it's more likely from a near town. probably a pool hall. judging from the font coupled with the fact that it's aluminum makes me feel that it dates probably somewhere in the neighborhood of about 1915

Upvote 0
Thank you for the input. I've spoken with an expert on Arizona tokens Peter spooner, whom has never seen it so it's not likely from a near by town here in Arizona, which is where this was found. Perhaps a town somewhere else? This camp saw heavy traffic for training during the war.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it may be military.... E.T.BN seems like it should be E.T. Battalion, but I don't know what "E.T." would stand for.... Engineer Training? What was the military base used for?

Upvote 0
We thought it could possibly be engineer topographic battalion but still can't find anything the support that. It was one of Pattons Desert Training camps.

Upvote 0
It could be a monetary token for troops to use in a foreign country. We had those in Iraq to take place of real money I brought a lot of them back from my time in service. We called them pogs ours were plastic. Just an idea to beat around. The Engineer Topographic Battalion were the men who made all the maps and done all the surveying of all areas during any conflict.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back