Military Tag?

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I found this yesterday. The other side says where it's from. Just anyone wouldn't know where it was from by what is written on the back. But it could be found if one knew of the place or did an internet search.

I would rather not give away my spot, because the security/contractor would kick us all out. The security already told me they where turning their heads. I think it might be a toolbox tag.

Another bit of information. The location on the back is not the place it was found at, but it would be affiliated with it. Like you where on a training mission at another location and lost it.

Attachments

• Coins Kissing Hunt Tag.JPG
    Coins Kissing Hunt Tag.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 299
Angelo said:
Perhaps an equipment tag for a military contractor doing Street Maintenance.

I hope that the security contractor does not Turn His Head far enough to miss an extremist wearing a turban. Oh, well. So much for going with the low bid.

Tony

Not a fair view on contractors Angelo. I've detected in a few bases because I knew a people who got me on. This contractor is "turning his head" from someone metal detecting on base property when not allowed.
A far cry from a national security threat.

Upvote 0
Angelo said:
Perhaps an equipment tag for a military contractor doing Street Maintenance.

I hope that the security contractor does not Turn His Head far enough to miss an extremist wearing a turban. Oh, well. So much for going with the low bid.

Tony

Hi Tony.

You just jump to a conclusion that doesn't apply. Most likely because I'm not posting enough information for you to identify the place I'm hunting.

This place is now on Private Property and is being devolved. And, it's not fenced. And, it's posted illegally. And, I brought that to the persons attention.

They don't want people stealing scrapmetal and partying. And furthermore, as of the 24 of January I have 29 years of US Government Service so I have lots of access regardless. So I'm plugged in and you're not, sorry. That's me in my Avatar, and I think that's a US tank.

Now as for that tag, It's from the 1920's and the back would verify that and the tag is strictly Militarty. Contractors aren't call 1st Maintenance.

Upvote 0
In that case I'm deleting my posts with the exception of " Perhaps an equipment tag for military contractor doing Street Maintenance"

I did not mean to ruffle anyones feathers.

I did have the highest security clearance for Military Bases: Pendleton, Mountain Home and DOE clearance to Nuclear Facilities Hanford and INELL.

Most important, nevertheless, It's the 29 years of service you have provided. MOST APPRECIATED!!!

My sincere apologies to anyone that took offense to my comments.

Tony

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back