Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• DSCN2572.JPG
    DSCN2572.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 434
Hi Tinman
Nice find,
looks like a P for electric Power to me.
Thanks to the Thunderbolt ;D

Cheers, Mike

Upvote 0
Tinman said:
Is this Paratrooper related?.. or other military service?
i think yes, if you know in 3d reich were pin for paratrupers(Fallshirmjagers), it were oval badge and lightning bolt in the centre of the badge

Upvote 0
sorry to burst your bubble, but that is a common zipper pull- i have already found two in playgrounds.

HH
-GC

Upvote 0
I've got a couple of those as well. It's a zipper pull alright. Maybe you can sell it to mastereagle. He loves zipper pulls.

Upvote 0
Tinman said:
Thank for the ID guys ;D. I'll move it to the trash bucket.
Dont let mastereagle hear you say that ;D

Upvote 0
nahabit said:
Tinman said:
Is this Paratrooper related?.. or other military service?
i think yes, if you know in 3d reich were pin for paratrupers(Fallshirmjagers), it were oval badge and lightning bolt in the centre of the badge
goldencoin said:
sorry to burst your bubble, but that is a common zipper pull- i have already found two in playgrounds.

HH
-GC
hitler youth ???

Upvote 0
::) i don't think there was that much hitler youth in America who wore their nazi cloths to school

HH
-GC

Upvote 0
Evolution said:
Tinman said:
Thank for the ID guys ;D. I'll move it to the trash bucket.
Dont let mastereagle hear you say that ;D

What? Have you lost your mind? Are you mad? Why would you throw such a beautiful piece of Americana away? Seriously? That is a cool relic from the past and most importantly it is a Zipper Pull. Don't be daft. Put down the zipper pull and walk away. ;D

Upvote 0
mastereagle22 said:
What? Have you lost your mind? Are you mad? Why would you throw such a beautiful piece of Americana away? Seriously? That is a cool relic from the past and most importantly it is a Zipper Pull. Don't be daft. Put down the zipper pull and walk away. ;D

You could safely say that this truly DOES prove the saying:
"One man's trash is another man's treasure!"

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back