Mike In Missouri

Sep 1, 2008
St. joseph Mo.
Detector(s) used
BH D1100,ACE 250,vibraprobe
Hello folks have been a Hobbyist going on 5yrs started out with BH then moved to an ACE. I am 31 yrs old live in Saint Joseph Mo. I am a Welder at Altec so I tend make a lot of my own tools. Have been doing research on every direction from me except the south. I have noticed that the ACE seems like a good machine maybe if you live in Seattle. It seems like I get my better finds after it pours so I have been leaning towards a Nautilus DMC 2Ba. I just think it is everything I want ,but will not be able to purchase this unit until closer to the end of this year. Look forward to meeting you all, some of you I know. See you all soon.

Attachments

• mike avatar.jpg
    mike avatar.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 479
Welcome Mike....I live down the road outside of Spfld. You've got a lot of history up there....with the Pony Express and all. I look forward to seeing more of your post's....Steve

Hi Mike, I live up in Maryville. I have to agree wth you on the ace, the more it rains the more I find. There is another member on here from St. Joe, Olepossum.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,151460.0.html

Here is a thread he started, might be we could all get together and do some hunting this fall (if my loan for a tank of gas ever goes thru...lol). Nice to met ya, HH Charlie

Mike, great to see another Missourian on T'net.

It seems like I get my better finds after it pours so I have been leaning towards a Nautilus DMC 2Ba.

When the ground becomes soaked or better yet saturated from rain water...especially true of ground after the spring thaw...you will find more because the ground becomes slightly conductive which gives the signal a free ride down to the deeper targets...welcome to Mugs, great pic! :coffee2:

WelcomeSign2.gif Mike, great to see ya! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good luck & happy hunting!

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 269
Hi Mike. Nice to meet you. Maybe you will share some pictures of some tools you have made?

HH,
Pepper

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back