James151

Greenie
Jul 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
None yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning all,

I live in Pike County, GA. I have no detector ...doesn't mean its staying that way!
I have been digging through the threads and i have burned you tube up watching coin and relic hunting videos (NEED MORE) for the last couple of weeks, I honestly have no clue what led me to that...but since then its all I have thought about and all I've been researching...so after lurking here for a week or more here I am..

I would love to find areas or hunters near me to go out with and I actually have a teenager who saw me watching the videos and now she wants to give it a shot too... so with that said I have my eye on a Garret AT pro cant remember if its 250 or 350 or what this second, but thats the model I am more interested in, price and what I have seen visually of it being used.

A little about me, I spent 14 years as a law enforcement officer and was recruited this year to run the Georgia State indemnification program which is a benefit for public saftey officers who have been injured or killed in the line of duty, I also run the same program for teachers and educators..

I am a father of four....and single and loving it! I like to find activities that my kids and I can do together and this is starting slowly to impress the teen...

with everything said I don't want to ramble on except to add in summary I am addicted and I don't even have my detector yet.... looking forward to hanging out discussing and learning from you folks.

Thanks

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thanks thanks and thanks

sorry if I butchered the model of detector in the main thread, still way green on this topic and hobby

Welcome aboard,:hello: from the swamplands of Louisiana.
You can't go wrong with the AT Pro

Roy

Hello All, I live in Fort Benning, GA. I moved here from Indiana and I'm liking for someone or a group of people to hunt with. If you wanna go just let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back