michael jordan card sets

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
years back when i was driving to look for places to detect and detecting, some times i would stop by the store and buy some Gatorade to drink. at that time they had were you could win these card sets and other things , like sign,ed stuff from Jordan. i lucked out and won three sets of these cards. i gave one away to a friend.. the promo was called NBA dreams. one of the sets has different cards with it. a few years back i went to a flea market and was told the sets were worth about $45 a piece. any help i thank you :)

Funny you should bring this up. I just found a set 1985 thru 1997 signed Jordan cards. The 94 is missing bu thats probably the year he played baseball. I never thought posting here, good idea!!

kenb

kenb said:
Funny you should bring this up. I just found a set 1985 thru 1997 signed Jordan cards. The 94 is missing bu thats probably the year he played baseball. I never thought posting here, good idea!!

kenb
are they signed by pen? or copy. if buy pen, big bucks :) the ones i have are upper deck and are bigger then reg cards.

Mine are also upper deck and they appear to be signed in marker, like a sharpy. If you hold it at an angle to the light it looks different then the card.

kenb

kenb said:
Mine are also upper deck and they appear to be signed in marker, like a sharpy. If you hold it at an angle to the light it looks different then the card.

kenb
wow thats way to cool. let me know what you find out about them. i hope ya got some big bucks there :). take care and happy hunting :)

Attachments

• 2e_2.jpg
    2e_2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 577
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back