Metal Pyramid

taropatch

Dec 24, 2007
Found this 3-foot high metal pyramid structure in the woods. Anyone know what this was used for?

pyramid.jpg

Is there any sign of some sort of attachment inside any of the 3 "points"? If so, maybe it was situated over some type of well or drill hole and the attachment would have been used to raise & lower an object. just a wild guess.

Upvote 0
Is there any sign of some sort of attachment inside any of the 3 "points"? If so, maybe it was situated over some type of well or drill hole and the attachment would have been used to raise & lower an object. just a wild guess.

The structure appears attached to a cement base. Tried jiggling it loose but I could not. There is another pyramid that has been detached, most likely through corrosion about 10 yards away. I would like to mention that the structure is on the side of an old dirt road that has been "buried" with jungle growth. Because a pair of these exists relatively close together, I figured I could rule out that it was a geographic marker of sorts. The "trail" through the forest is level and there are old civil defense bunkers scattered throughout the woods.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back