Metal Detecting/Relic Recovery Team Cards

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I know this idea has been floating around the forum for a while now... but I just had the idea (spurred by this thread, http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,145400.0/topicseen.html) that we should have cards for T-Net Members that are "official" that we can personalize (like templates in Microsoft Word) with our own info on them. I figured it would be cool because not only would it make T-Net our centralized place of organization, but "we" would be our own Recovery Team.
We already act as a team with research and sometimes also physically help each other, if the miles permit.

Anyway, it's just an idea, thanks to fyrfighter17.
Let me know what you think!!

Bran <><

i was thinking of something along these lines the other day.....sort of a national MD/TH club.....like you said with downloadable cards and things of that nature.......then people could maybe try to start a smaller T-net club in their own area with a percentage of the dues going to T-net for software or franchise fees....hell i dont know lol im just thinking out loud

godisnum1 said:
Ok, I know this idea has been floating around the forum for a while now... but I just had the idea (spurred by this thread, http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,145400.0/topicseen.html) that we should have cards for T-Net Members that are "official" that we can personalize (like templates in Microsoft Word) with our own info on them. I figured it would be cool because not only would it make T-Net our centralized place of organization, but "we" would be our own Recovery Team.
We already act as a team with research and sometimes also physically help each other, if the miles permit.

Anyway, it's just an idea, thanks to fyrfighter17.
Let me know what you think!!

Bran <><

I have no problem sharing the design or making one for everyones approval and with marc or jeffs permission Im sure we could put treasurenet.com on there somewhere.I used a program called design pro5.4 it was free and the cards cost about $6 for 15 sheets of 10 cards at staples.I also have no problem making them for those who dont have printers.Figure $6 for the cards maybe another 2 for shipping and maybe 50c towards the ink LOL

This is one of the best ideas I have heard on here. A well designed card for everyone would make us a better force to promote our hobby and help us open up some new sites. I also think it would help this website and the guys that keep it going. If the general public had our cards and could see the size of the site and the volume of people here it would definitely give us more legitimacy that we could all use. Would like to here what the moderators think of this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back