Metal Detecting In Bavaria With My Wife: We Found A BIG SILVER RING!

ODA 226

Jan 5, 2014
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett Sea Hunter MK II
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Go Find 60
Land and Sea Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings all!

I went out metal detecting with my wife the other day and she's getting the hunting bug too! At the end of an uneventful day, we finally hit a big SILVER RING on a LIVE DIG!

Please check out the vid and subscribe!

Thanks!

Craig

GOPR0608.JPG

Upvote 8
Sweet find.:notworthy:

Sweet find.:notworthy:

I just about crapped myself when that silver ring came out with the plug...I thought it was going to be another beer bottle cap!

Nice work, thanks for serving our country. Your wife should get a machine too, of course she is probably like my better half and not interested?

Nice Find! and the ring is awesome too.

Very cool live dig and that ring was awesome in the plug! Beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing:coffee2:

Nice work, thanks for serving our country. Your wife should get a machine too, of course she is probably like my better half and not interested?

She's becoming increasingly more interested since I keep finding gold and silver for her...she wants to get an AT Pro as soon as we can afford another one!

It's an honor to serve! Thanks!

I love Bavaria! (have family from Sankt Georgen) for beer and women...lol...all kidding aside, nice finds! Now only if you can hunt the "Eagle's Nest" in Berchtesgaden, I could only imagine what could be found there. Good job my SF Friend..

Last edited:
Cool vid and Nice silver ring!!! The real prize is you have a lady who enjoys, Worth her weight in Gold.

I love Bavaria! (have family from Sankt Georgen) for beer and women...lol...all kidding aside, nice finds! Now only if you can hunt the "Eagle's Nest" in Berchtesgaden, I could only imagine what could be found there. Good job my SF Friend..

Thanks MuckyBottles!

Cool vid and Nice silver ring!!! The real prize is you have a lady who enjoys, Worth her weight in Gold.

Thanks OBN! She's a very special lady!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back