Met up with KodyB for a hunt today in Vanita Oklahoma.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so KodyB and I met up half way from Joplin Mo & Tahlequah Ok almost. Vanita is the town I picked. Tons of old houses!!
It’s been hunted pretty hard too. The last time I detected 5 houses before I got a Wheat and a Silver. Today I almost skunked out besides a cool old lock and a 1929 Wheat.
Kody found a Merc right off the rip, and ended up with 5 Wheats and a token at the end of the hunt.
We both had a Great time, and it’s Cool to meet other detecting nuts like Us on Tnet and go for a hunt! I’m sure We’ll have another in the future! Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_4032.jpeg
IMG_7348.jpeg
IMG_7349.jpeg
IMG_4040.jpeg
IMG_4041.jpeg

Upvote 19
Ok, so KodyB and I met up half way from Joplin Mo & Tahlequah Ok almost. Vanita is the town I picked. Tons of old houses!!
It’s been hunted pretty hard too. The last time I detected 5 houses before I got a Wheat and a Silver. Today I almost skunked out besides a cool old lock and a 1929 Wheat.
Kody found a Merc right off the rip, and ended up with 5 Wheats and a token at the end of the hunt.
We both had a Great time, and it’s Cool to meet other detecting nuts like Us on Tnet and go for a hunt! I’m sure We’ll have another in the future! Happy Hunting!!!View attachment 2125581View attachment 2125582View attachment 2125583View attachment 2125584View attachment 2125585
Congrats!! Wish I could have been with y’all!!

We both had a Great time, and it’s Cool to meet other detecting nuts like Us on Tnet and go for a hunt! I’m sure We’ll have another in the future! Happy Hunting!!!View attachment 2125581View attachment 2125582View attachment 2125583View attachment 2125584View attachment 2125585
Yes, had a great time. I forgot to get out the token.
Thanks for taking the time to meet up & detect.
My 1st silver of the year & hopefully dozens more to come.

It’s soooo cool to be able to meet up with other Tnetters! And even more cool to spend time detecting with them, congrats!
One of these days ol’Black Bart and me are gonna have the same opportunity!
Don’t know if we’ll be able to show our finds though

It’s soooo cool to be able to meet up with other Tnetters! And even more cool to spend time detecting with them, congrats!
One of these days ol’Black Bart and me are gonna have the same opportunity!
Don’t know if we’ll be able to show our finds though
Luckily for Us it got close to the 50’s, if not low 50’s. It was actually a nice day! It’s freezing Now!!!!🥶

Looks like a fun hunt. Really appreciate the post and I've had a great time hunting with the other detectorists met on TNET. I learn something from every one of them. wtg

Good job, looks like are enjoying a very fun day, including delicious donuts

Congrats, thanks for sharing

😎👍🏽

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back