Attachments

• mer29w16.JPG
    mer29w16.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
Opps...not sure if you can see the dates:

1929 Merc, 1916 Lincoln!

Nice finds,

I only found two Weaties today (45,46) and an old lipstick tube with what looks like G's or S's around the lid.

That is great Arch, Did I understand you right that all the kids were with you today 30 of them ? Wow How are you doing on the detector thiing. PM me when you get a chance and bring me up to speed. HH

Great finds! Great job! The kids are indeed fortunate to have you around. I take my hat off to you. WTG!!! HH

Great finds!

Hey, if you had all those kids with you I'm sure you didn't have to dig a bit! ;D

Lots of helpers :)

Rod

Nice finds Arch, and it's a great thing you're doing with the kids. Give them something constructive to do, maybe even get them interested in history. If I win the Powerball tommorow night, I'll send you 30 brand new ACE250s, lol!! Seriously, your doing Gods work my friend

Hey Folks!

It is funny you mention the digging. Teaching them how to dig is tough. There are a few that don't want to dig because it is "too hard". I am working on showing them the skills. I am often going behing them and fixing spots in the grass. They will get it down eventually.

Thanks for you messages!

Arch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back