Meet my little helper.

mobrigade

Feb 23, 2005
Missouri

Attachments

• Mvc-010s.jpg
    Mvc-010s.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 594
Ah ...I love it ...She's a real cutie....She's got to be daddy's little girl....You need not find anymore treasure...You've already found the best ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Woodsie

I agree...little girls are the greatest treasure....pretty soon she will be out detecting with you and finding more than you do...LOL...Just like mine!

Thank you, she is the world to me, and the one of the reasons I don't sell any of my relics, both found and bought. They will all be hers someday. Thanks, my wife and I play with her hard everynight:-)

Paul

Congratulations that cutie is "The best find". My 6 year old is still a little bit small for MDing, but she would go with me anytime I asked I am sure.

Great to have a helper along. Amazing what things a child finds as well. I mean by sight of course, not necessarily MDing. My daughter just like most kids seems to be able to always find that wierd thing lying around. LoL some of them are very cool things she spots though.

Postalrevnant

you have a very cute little girl ;)! wont be long till shes out hunting with you!

That's great Mo....The next generation in training....Gotta Love It....

Daddy's lil treasure. Elizabeth's a cutie pie. ;D

;) RR

What a doll! She must get her looks from her mother :D :D

Congrats!! Is she big enough for an Ace 250? I think Santa might be bringing one for my 9-year-old. Rumor has it, at least......Dad can always use a back up machine ;).

Roger

Roger! :D

What a sweetie pie, Paul! I know ya'll are having some great times!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back