Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x

Attachments

• MVC-873F.JPG
    MVC-873F.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 714
Thanks for posting your mug for all to see. Was this the one you used for your drivers license? Man at least you could have smiled, it is Tnet after all. lol.
HH Roy

Hey bootstrap,

I like it, "always hunting something" ;)

Hey roy thanks for the reply,no this is not my license pic,that is even more hideous,no smiles before 8:00 am LOL.Thanks Davey If you knew me personally you would know always huntin' something is very fitting.HH Bootstrap

Thanks ladies!Gypsyheart,I always enjoy reading your posts and your mug is hot!!!Cynangyl,haven't checked out your mug yet but what can I say?A lady with a detector is hot but a lady with a Fisher,now that really gets the blood pumpin'!!! I expect to see a lot of great stuff from both of you soon!!!HH, Bootstrap

Boot,

No shaving until the buck is in meatlocker, bud! I got out a bit this weekend and found the first bits of frozen ground.....grrrrr! Man, this MD season sure flew by and not a single silver. I think you got em all (I KNOW you got my CA gold coin). I'll keep going until I can't even get through the woodchips, and if I find a coin stamped Maine Gold you KNOW I'm going to return it to YOU.

MP

u dont need to shave it.............
::) although itd look so totally wicked if u died it like purple or pink..............
or maybee even blue!!!! ;D

Hey Playah,good to hear from ya!!Maine Gold?Yeah,I wish!Still haven't received any pics of your deer,where they at?Hunting season starts Sat. still haven't shaved,the deer don't care LOL.I've moved so no more sniper season,although this place seems to have plenty of potential,saw 5 so far.Hey G250 if I could have grown it long enough by halloween I was thinking about dyeing it black twisting it into pigtails and lighting them on fire to scare the kiddies!Whatcha think? Bootstrap

Great to see ya, Vinny. Keep those posts & finds a coming.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 365
Thanks carolina digs,your reply was very flattering ::):-[ Hi River Rat thanks for stopping by! I remember you were really about the first one to befriend me when I joined up and I couldn't believe how nice you and everyone else on this site were!! When I first saw your screenname I envisioned some grizzled old dude but now I realize that is not the case.Hail to the chicks of T'NET ;D ;) Bootstrap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back