Me playing the Fast Eddys 9ball tour in Austin

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me playing the Fast Eddy's 9ball tour in Austin

Ive been playing pool since i was 15 and i still play every chance i get, If you google josh lumpkin you can see some of my stats, from last year. I think im on AZbilliards too,Anyway this was a big 2day turny and i got to play with some of the best pool players in texas! I was real hung over in this picture because the night before my buddys got pretty lit ;D .
The dude who was runing the turny took my picture along with the last 5 who were getting in the money, i finsh 5th.

Attachments

• photo34Josh (2).jpg
    photo34Josh (2).jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 806
  • koi-fish-side-piece-tattoo-29774.jpg
    koi-fish-side-piece-tattoo-29774.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,763
Re: Me playing the Fast Eddy's 9ball tour in Austin

I had a buddy in the service who thought he was a pretty salty pool player. He made a few bucks hustling the locals. One day he got into a match and was up a couple hundred bucks and the old guy he was hustling wanted to go double or nothing. He needed a few bucks to cover the bet so I loaned him a ten spot. The old guy broke and ran the table, took his wad of money and said thank you and walked out of the pool hall humming a tune. Never knew who he was but he chewed up my pal and spit him out! Monty

Never want to be too cocky...

Like the song says...know when to play and when to fold :thumbsup:

plehbah said:
A real professional performs sober.
I have been there and done that :'( I have seen what that duzz and felt what that duzz it has ruined alot of talent out there, but im over all that and im getting back into detecting and hunting arrowheads ;D yes you are right..

Cool a 9 Ball Player.
I'v shot more 8 Ball in Local Tournaments.
no 9 Ball Shooters around here.
Always had to do that Myself.

would still have a table if My pool room didn't Burn down.
and I still had the room.

been replaced by my latest Venture. My personal museum.

Welcome to the Mug Shots.

P.S.

Keep Practicing that 9 Ball,
I Wanna Watch you shoot "Earl the Pearl" on tv
So I can see how long it takes for him to get mad at ya
and Throw a Hissy fit :tongue3:

Hey Josh, nice finish for a 2 day tourny. I haven't played seriously for a few years now but I still love to play. HH Charlie

In my day,we played a little 9-ball,but the money was on 14 ball one rack.I can still see those dollars comin' and goin'.I was partners in a 20 table house.Made our own cues.Had a lot of fun.

warsawdaddy said:
In my day,we played a little 9-ball,but the money was on 14 ball one rack.I can still see those dollars comin' and goin'.I was partners in a 20 table house.Made our own cues.Had a lot of fun.
LOL I have met Earl Strickland! And i have ran the road with jack Hines! Check him beat Earl back in 1988 on you tube. Jack hines and earl strickland :tongue3: I also played Hill Billy charlei bryant in tyler Texas he beat me 7 to 5 in 2004 he was in austin when i was there, check out my buddy
KID DELICIOUS, A pool playing DUDE!!!

Attachments

• P6067010.jpg
    P6067010.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 611
  • P6067010.jpg
    P6067010.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 604

:wave:Ink, great to see ya! I like shooting pool too...just for fun, not professionally. ;D

:wink: RR

welcome53 (2).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (2).jpg
    welcome53 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 761

Wish I was able to go shoot pool more often!

Nice to put a face to a name. I like pool too.

OUCH on the tat..

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back