tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I joined the Army back in 1999 for a few reasons. One, I felt I that I needed to serve my country because of all the wonderful freedoms I was gluttonously enjoying before, two, because I wanted to go to college but I couldn't afford it, and 3, because I wanted to send my mom money each month because she takes care of my sister's kids. While overseas, I was one of the lucky service members who was selected to be on the Super Bowl Pre-game "Salute to Hometown Hero's". Now I am out of the Army and going to Penn State for Hospitality Management and just made the Dean's List. (I barely graduated high school). I treated myself to a Garrett Ace 250 and bought my nephew a detector as well (the one I joined the Army for, who is 14 now!!) Well, that's me below in the article. That is me holding my promotion papers. I said "Go Ram's You Are Gonna Win!!!! And guess what mom?? I just got promoted today!!"

Army2.jpg

Very cool Jason! glad to have you with us. I look foward to seeing what you can do with the Ace 250, post all you find!

kenb

Welcome to the Mug Shots Jason.

I see you got the 250.

Great choice

T,

welcome to the board.

Neat story.

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds.

have a good un...............
SHERMANVILLE

Welcome to TN!!!! I wish you the best of luck with that Ace 250 and can't wait to see your posts on your finds with it. I need to see what goodies they like to find, but the animals here will be lining up two by two some time soon I am thinking! :P
~Nash~

Hiya Jason,

Welcome to TN!! Looking forward to seeing pics/posts of your finds. Thanks for your dedicated service to our country. ;D

;) RR

Welcome...new here myself. Thanks for your service to our country, Salute!!!! My son just joined the Air Force last April, been the best thing for him. Congrats on school. Good luck THunting...

Thanks for your service & congrats................Fossis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back