Me in my first post.

S

someotherdude

Me,
100_0380.jpg

Me an my second partner doing what we do best !

me.JPG

Welcome aboard. Glad to have the 3 of you with us. Does you dog sniff out silver. He looks like a beagle??? They are great dogs.

cntrydncr1 said:
Welcome and nice to see another woman here!
I'm afraid it's not another woman. My wifes only interest in MDing is to keep me outta trouble. When she's not keeping an eye on me she's more likely to be occupying her hands at the great art of crotche' (SP). She's not a fan of computers or forums since she works on one all day.

RON (PA) said:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have the 3 of you with us. Does you dog sniff out silver. He looks like a beagle??? They are great dogs.
whip, my dog is a beagle lab mix, as for sniffin things out, the only thing I've seen him sniff out is the cat box.
:D :P

A hearty welcome to you and your wife. Looking forward to seeing & hearing about y'all's finds.

:wink: RR

Welcome3.gif

Attachments

• Welcome3.gif
    Welcome3.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 399
Hello and welcome to Tnet...thanks for sharing your pics! :icon_sunny:

txkickergirl said:
welcome and great pics, shows a lot of personality
Thank you TKG, don't know if your sayin I got the personality, my wife or the dog. But outta the three, if you meant the dog you'd be right he's all MR. personality when it comes to treats, belly rubs and his favorite toy, a stuffed duck ! :D

beachboy said:
I love that dog.....he is cool....
Thanks beach boy, just gotta say that quieter or hill get a big head, He he he ;D

River Rat said:
A hearty welcome to you and your wife. Looking forward to seeing & hearing about y'all's finds.

:wink: RR

Thank you River Rat, don't know if I'll be posting my finds anytime soon. Wonder what the IRS would have to say. Or for that Matter the States Attorney General, since I haven't declared nothin. I been doin this treasure hunting and metal tectin bout 22 years now. Never gonna let on what I have or have not found. Maybe a few trinkets here or there. :wink:

Red_desert said:
Hello and welcome to Tnet...thanks for sharing your pics! :icon_sunny:

Whoops, sorry bout that Red Desert, hit the post button accidental like afore I could thank you too, didn't wanna leave noone out. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back