ME...before, and after....and counting!

PATreasureHunter

Mar 22, 2007
Lititz, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Originally, I wasn't going to post a picture of myself.....but since I've been on this diet/exercise kick for awhile, I said "what the heck". Since July 2006, I've lost 62 pounds and counting!. I attribute this to proper diet, cutting out all junk food, and three nights a week of exercise....and for the past month or so, metal detecting, which of course, is great exercise. The "after" pictures were taken back in February, when I broke the 51 pound mark; but since then, as of today (May 2nd) the total is up to 62 pounds, so just subtract 11 more pounds from the "after" pictures lol.

Attachments

• weightLOss copy.jpg
    weightLOss copy.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 989
  • DSCN0660.JPG
    DSCN0660.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 977
Great to see the mug Pat. You are looking fit buddy. Congrats and well done. Swinging the detector is some good exercise too huh. Good luck out there!

Smiles!
BDoo

LOL! no thats my parents house actually. My mom collects 'em, and then donates then to a hospital or something? I've heard of other people doing this, but never got the full story, etc.

Lookin great there. Keep up the good work. That grin on your face looks like you feel like a million bucks.
Good luck with the MDing. Keep us posted.

Craig (sniper19612003)

Looking great, it's not an easy thing to do, CONGRATULATIONS!

The pull tabs...........for every one sent in, it's gets a child 1 min of dialisis. Something you should be proud your parents are doing. My Father in-law just introduced me to this, I now save them myself.

You may have something else to be proud of.........you just may have started many more people collecting pull tabs for a good cause! WTG

Congratulations.

I too lost about 145 pounds...still paying alimony though. ;D

Hiya Pat,

CarolinaDigs said:
wow what a great looking guy!! before and after :)

That's the truth! I commend you for a job well done. Nice to see ya and welcome aboard to T-Net.

;) RR

WOW! says it all! I just hope those pounds you lost don't ring up on my detector! I don't need to find any more of those...won't fit in the baggie anyways...what a relief! :D Melnatcat

Good deal Pat. I honestly don't think the MDing thing is any significant amount of exercise but it is much better than sitting in front of this computer like I am doing now. :D

Congratulations on staying healthy. Keep at it.

Bob

You look great man!

I need to do that before the neighbors haul me back to the beach and release me.

Good job. But don't over do it.

Burt

I agree with you Bob....beats sitting inside on the computer, or playing video games, or watching TV!

GREAT pics PAT!

Nana :)

Congrats on the weight loss, you have to be proud of what you accomplished.

Last weekend I spent Fri and Sat night 5 hours each walking the beaches swinging my excal. My body let me know that it is EXCERCISE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back