• WEDDING PICS 002.jpg
    WEDDING PICS 002.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1,241
Very nice pic Pennyhunter.

Welcome to the Mugs.

Jeff

Nice picture and welcome to tnet.
does the lady hunt with you???

You're right...I was expecting a guy in the standard penny-hunting outfit. Plaid shorts, visor, black socks with garter belt...but you're definitely breaking the mold. You actually look more like a dime hunter to me. ;)

Welcome aboard, Penny. Your wife is gorgeous. :)

thanks for the complements and sometimes my wife goes with me but has not hunted. She just likes to see what I find, especially when it a ring.HAHA She actually bought me my Excalibur 1000. And as for as the penny hunting outfit mentioned that is what I usually wear but my wife mad me change for the picture.HAHA . And I don't specialize in hunting penny's its just what me and my dad find the most of so my mom calls us her pennyhunters.

Welcome to Mug Shots.

Fossis..............

What a great looking couple y'all are.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,088
Super nice looking couple...Man, you guys will have some beautiful little penny hunters' some day! Nice seeing you two.

Baldingboy

Welcome Pennyhunter,
Very nice pic...you make a great looking couple.
Wish I was that young again ;D

Timberwolf

Welcome PH.
Looks like you already found gold! ;D Great photo of you two.
Looking forward to your future posts. I miss that Calif. weather. I moved from San Jose to NC 15 years ago.
Great history and metal detecting here, but the hot humid summers are BRUTAL!!! :'(
Take care,
MM
(Doug)

Great Pic Very nice looking happy couple.
Best wishes of hunting togeather for many years--that means start her hunting too!

Welcome aboard. My wife started out as my digger, but that lasted maybe a month. As soon as she found her 1st diamond, she took over and I need to get another machine. But now she's my best hunting partner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back