Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007

Attachments

• 06-28-07_0152.jpg
    06-28-07_0152.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 744
Awesome! Good to see a face, CIY!!

Bran <><

Hogey Schnort....I bet the Cookeville Cavaliers are ecstatic to have your baby boy on their team! :o :o

Welcome to Tnet, CIY! :)

Thanks MM, But I'm so proud of him. We were looking at football scholarships to UT, but his coaches recently refused to work with his schedule. He is the youth leader for the state of Tenn.,through his church. He gives a lot of time and he told me he was afraid I would be disappointed because he decided to quit football. I'm so proud of my boy.

Welcome to Mug Shots Ray, there must be something in that 'mountain air', that makes such 'big boys' :P
I know you are proud of him, good looking lad.

Fossis.............

Thanks fossis. You ever go to crater of diamonds? If not I would love to take you. Me and the wife r ready. Ray

CIY, are you in Cookeville, tennessee? I am in Cleveland, Tennessee. If you are, maybe you and I could do a little MDing sometime.

Scott

LD whats up? My son lives in Cookeville. I do visit though.I live in Arkansas, but I'm a Sooner fan. Loved NCAA and Sooners since I was a kid. I was also lucky to go to school their. Thanks Ray

Christ_in_you said:
Thanks fossis. You ever go to crater of diamonds? If not I would love to take you. Me and the wife r ready. Ray

I've been there twice, just spent a little time
there with another guy(he was ready to go in 30 minutes).
When are you going? I have a rock swap this weekend, (Quartz, crafts, & quilts) in Mt. Ida AR.

Fossis..........

Hiya Ray,

Great to see ya! Miracle Grow works wonders huh? ;D ;D Been enjoying your posts & pics...keep em coming.

;) RR

welcome%20heron (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 445
Thanks RR. It takes time to reply and I appreciate people taking the time out of their day.Thank You!!!!! Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back