Detector(s) used
E-Trac/X1 Probe, Whites 6000 XL pro, Ace 250,
On the hunt.
jkmding9ng.jpg

The Hunting Grounds.
oldbuild8qo.jpg

My other Hobbie.
37lbs8xy.jpg

Great pics,King-John.That detector must go pretty deep considering that pile of dirt.Don't forget to fill it back in. I've been kinda lookin for a 5900 XL or a 6000,when you're ready to sell,let me know.

Nice salmon there King. You must fish the Sac. Where at? We fish the barge hole and downriver in the Red Bluff area. Did real good last year. This is my grandson with 2 of them.

Attachments

• nolan1.JPG
    nolan1.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 459
Packerbacker;
I fish the Sac. south of Verona.
Heres a couple of more, also did real well this Season.
1001546et4.jpg

10015411qo.jpg

Love those silver dollars! Now you got me all in a uproar. Think I'll take the boat up to Shasta this weekend and do some trolling. My buddy has a jet we take on the river and I have a 18'6" Bayliner cuddy cabin we use on the lake. We're also trying to restore a 13' Whaler that we also want to use on the river. About as far South we go is around Hamilton City but maybe we'll see you out there some day. Good luck and pray for some rain.

Hey Packerbacker sounds like your from up that way, my dad lives just out of Igo. My Grandfather was one of the riggers on Shasta dam when it was being built, Know the area very well. My Dad has a new Custom Weld, I also got him into MDing he just got a new MXT not long ago. I have found some nice old coins in Redding in years past, I also got him a Lamiglass with Calcuta Reel for Christmas. ;D ;D ;D

I used to hammer the steelhead on the tributary's of Lake Superior....Only been "spooled" once ;D Welcome King-John...Nice to meet ya!!

I have noticed alot of MDers are into Fishing also. I ques they are similar that is in the Patience it takes for both hobbies. ;D

Hiya John,

Welcome to TN...Great pics of you and the fish. Now, what was that building in pic # 2and what did you find? ;D

;) RR

River Rat said:
Hiya John,

Welcome to TN...Great pics of you and the fish. Now, what was that building in pic # 2and what did you find? ;D

;) RR

This is the plaque on building
p1000029hx0.jpg

Good to see you and your prize catch....the White's Detector! ;D ;)

Best of luck at the old site...Hank 8)

WELCOME KING JOHN, LOVE THOSE SALMON PATTYS...................FOSSIS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back