Aug 23, 2007
Payette Id.
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT

Attachments

• DCP_0030.JPG
    DCP_0030.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,673
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us.

If I had a beautiful sister like that, I'd stand next to her too.

Well, if that's what it takes for ya' to present yourself... we accept. Glad to have you here! And thank goodness I wasn't relying on my sisters' looks before I posted my mugshot. :-X

Welcome aboard,sister of no name,and you too, torpedo! Show us some finds now and get that sis a detector!

Just saw this yes she is 8) aa

Welcome aboard, Torpedo. Great pic of you and sis.

;) RR

welcome_cat_3.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,439
CarolinaDigs said:
Welcome ! Both of you are good looking kids ;D
thats Kinda funny since I'm a Grandfather now and my sister is a year and a half older than I am. My oldest kid is 27,,,,,FOR REAL! ,,,,and just made my wife and I a beautiful grandson six months ago.,,,,the picture just hides my crows feet. ;D

" UPDATE " Torpedo-x has been gone for a few because he is buying a well known buisness in Oregon. The buisness deals with pumps for irrigation on many of the farms in the north west. If i remember right my sister in law said they service 4 states. In the middle of buying the buisness torpedox s partner was diagnosed with cancer its been very hard on everyone. One of the partners dreams was to get his Harley running before he died. Torpedox after 3 months got his buddies bike running. In MAY the Warden and i are going up to Idaho and Oregon for my wifes niece graduation from high school. Oh yea say a prayer for that dude in the pic please...aa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back