Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was taken just a few months ago on my baby's 21st birthday. I raised her on my own from the time she was 2. You think it wasn't hard to let her blossom out on her own? :'(
The other was taken a couple of months ago as well.
I'm a trainer at the YMCA and have been working there over 10 years now. I have enjoyed metal detecting for 30 years...and still have the original White's I started with in the late 70's. If I'm not at work...I'm swingin' the detector. If I'm not doing one of those two things...then I'm probably ridin' the sled.

Attachments

• meandc2.jpg
    meandc2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,260
  • me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,266
You did good it probably wasnt easy. 8) aa

Holy crap she is freaking beautiful! :o

I wanna touch her... I wanna ride her...

Man what a BIKE!

And the picture of your daughter is great too! :) I'll bet you did a great job raising her! Thanks for the pics! Congrats on being a proud father! :)

you did an excellent job... proud dad that you are... shes beautiful too so is your bike

Your handsome ;) she is simply beautiful :) and the bike is gorgous !!! and last but not least > you have my admiration for being a good father and raising this lovely lady :)

CarolinaDigs said:
Your handsome ;) she is simply beautiful :) and the bike is gorgous !!! and last but not least > you have my admiration for being a good father and raising this lovely lady :)
Wow...thanks CarolinaDigs...for all three compliments. You really made my morning. My weekend didn't go so well and your response gave me a boost.

River Rat said:
CarolinaDigs said:
Your handsome ;) she is simply beautiful :) and the bike is gorgeous !!! and last but not least > you have my admiration for being a good father and raising this lovely lady :)

I agree with CG. I commend you for a job well done.

Did you see this post? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,119475.0.html ;D

;) RR
Thanks River Rat. Also thanks for the link. I can relate to it thoroughly...and trust me.....I made a few of those questionaires myself. There wasn't a boy in her high school that didn't know that they better not hurt my baby. ;)

Awesome post Dad. As a single father myself raising my two, all I can say is hats off to you, you did good man!! Keep digging, finding, and riding. Best of luck to you and happy holidays!

:)

Boobydoo said:
Awesome post Dad. As a single father myself raising my two, all I can say is hats off to you, you did good man!! Keep digging, finding, and riding. Best of luck to you and happy holidays!

:)
Thanks buddy. Now that's she's off to college...I'm lost :-\

Thats cool Bryce,I know what you are talking about.I raised my daughter from the time she was in 6 grade.She is now 22 and is in school,and Dad is still paying HA HA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back